Monday 17 May 2010

David Cameron and Nick Clegg

I wonder how many people saw the press conference done by our new prime minister and deputy prime minister. I can’t speak for anybody but for me that was the best political press conference i have seen in a while especially the part were David was asked about calling Nick a joke, that was really hilarious. Cameron and Clegg, the new Ant and Dec, please can anybody tell me they don’t remind you of Ant and Dec.

I do like Cameron, i don’t like some of his policies, i do understand they are the party's policies. Will he succeed in leading the country out of the recession to the promise land? Frankly speaking i don’t know my gut feeling tells me he won’t but there is something about Cameron that gives out a good vibe. I do want him to succeed if for any reason the sake of the people that are suffering in this dreadful time. We wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment